3.21.2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 3/21/21 -

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

Hello All:

 


Not only is this my birthday today, but the quasi anniversary of being socially distanced from my friends and family for one year.  


I had no idea that I would be spending two consecutive birthdays socially distanced from my friends and loved ones (same thing, since I absolutely love my friends) - but here it is again 

MARCH 21, 2021 or 3/21/21 

Can some of my numerology friends tell me if there is any significance to those sequences? Please? 

(by the way, I only want to hear it if it's good news - don't want any negative vibes messing up this Aries mood :)

Anyway....I'm celebrating another day of living

Celebrating another day of life - stole it from the song of the same name - and hope all of us who were born on the

 ORIGINAL FIRST DAY OF SPRING AND THE ORIGINAL FIRST DAY OF ARIES - 

(not the ones they are trying to make up) ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL, WONDERFILLED, BLESSED, FAVORED, HEALTHY, HAPPY, JOYOUS, LOVING FUN BIRTHDAY!! 

 

ME IN 1963 - My Senior Picture for Dear Old Frederick Douglass HS

 

I could pat myself on the back, but the Kudos go to GOD!   

Love and blessings to my Brother/Sistuh ARIENS - for having survived with our sanity, integrity, courage, creativity, and sense of humor intact - 

GOD knows without those wonderful traits, we'd all be basket cases.



Thanks Be To God Who Always 
Causes Me to Triumph in
His Name

If Not For His Goodness
If Not For His Grace
I don't Know Where I'd Be Today



With my Children (l-r) Kira & Adiya & standing Rais (son) 

Making history in 1985
with Rosa Parks and Queen Mother Moore


I was reflecting on my three Beautiful Children:
Kira, Rais & Adiya - of whom I am very proud and
some of the wonderful things we've been through together.  My Brother/Friend, Gerald Peart sent me this wonderful memory of the evening we spent with Rosa Parks and Queen Mother Moore when they were kids.  It also happened to have been my Birthday.



-->



And for all my Sorors of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. 
as I begin to celebrate my 37th Anniversary in DST


 Thanks so much to all my family 
for keeping tabs on me during this pandemic
And to GOD for keeping me safe and sane
 All my FB and IG and OKC and NYC and DC 
friends and family
you make being here on this planet 
and this plane of action
A wonderful adventure 
 
I've got so much love for you all!!


Celebrating this day by doing
absolutely nothing 
accentuating the positive
eliminating the negative 


Stay Blessed &
ECLECTICALLY BLACK 
Gloria Dulan-Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.