3.26.2021

Condolences on the Transition of Frances LaCour Johnson to the Realm of the Ancestor Angels

Condolences Frances LaCour Johnson's Transition to the Realm of the Ancestor Angels



Dear Faye:  My condolences on the transition of your lovely Mom
to the REALM OF THE ANCESTOR ANGELS

MY PEACE I GIVE TO MY WORLD

I leave you in peace and love, and walk this day as a Divine Creation. 
Radiating peace, I am a blessing to all and my blessings I leave with you
A warm welcome awaits me in the realm of my Ancestor/Angels
Joy greets me and I see nothing but peace everywhere I look
I am now one with the eternal harmony of God
The light of love and truth are with me
And The Divine enfolds me in His Everlasting Arms
Know that the Spirit within me goes before me,
making perfect and easy and happy the pathway before me
As I go forward my Love remains with and surrounds you
And as long as I'm in your memories, I will live on eternally
In the realm of the Ancestor/Angels

Stay Blessed
Gloria DULAN-Wilson



(c) PoeticLicense by Gloria DULAN-Wilson 03252021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.