7.20.2021

This Just In: OUR BLACK TRUTH: New Black App for Black People is here!!


By Gloria DULAN-Wilson

Hello All:

I've some great news - and I absolutely have to share it with you or bust - Finally there is an APP for BLACK PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER!!!
It's called OUR BLACK TRUTH:


Our Black Truth Social
 

https://social.ourblacktruth.com/pages/no-permission?redirect_url=aHR0cDovL3NvY2lhbC5vdXJibGFja3RydXRoLmNvbS9ob21lL2luZGV4L3RhYjpmcmllbmQtcmVxdWVzdHM=

And you can actually log on to it from your iPhone or Android phone!!

As soon as my brother/friend Tony Regusters told me about it, I said YaY!!  Then checked it out on my iPhone - and, lo and behold!  THERE IT WAS/AND HERE IT IS!!

SEVERAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE ALREADY AWARE OF IT BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO TALK ABOUT WE ARE AS A PEOPLE WITHOUT FB OR IG, OR SOME OF THE OTHER SPYWARE DISGUISED AS SOCIAL MEDIA JUDGING ME ABOUT MY COMMENTARIES ON THE CLEAR ASSAULTS ON BLACK THOUGHT, INTELLIGENCE, LIFESTYLE, EXPRESSION, CULTURE, VOTING, ANGER, CONCERNS, LOVE, EDUCATION, SEX, RELIGION OR ALL THE WONDERFUL, MYRIAD THINGS THAT GO TO MAKE UP WHO WE ARE.

Of course, as with the other social media genre, you can't use profanity, certain racial slurs, unnecessary dissing of each other either.  Not necessary, nor welcomed!

But, guess what, we get to educate each, create, and cross-pollinate with each other without the sense that some sinister caucasoid is trying to distort our information for the destruction or misdirection of our people.    I don't have some fool putting me in FB jail because I tried to communicate with my Oklahoma Homies about how to deal with an ignorant, nefarious, ersatz bogus wannabe President/in reality traitor.  Or some fool on IG (also owned by FB) telling me that they limit how many times I can post in a specified period of time. 
At least I hope I won't!
So when Tony told me about OUR BLACK TRUTH, the first thing I thought was:  "This is gonna be awesome!"  At least I think so. 

Of course we're not always going to agree with each other all the time.  We will be different ages, generations, belief systems - but we'll be BLACK - African, Caribbean, African/American, South American BLACK (or ECLECTICALLY BLACK, as I call it), with that all important requisite one tenth of of one per cent of BLACK BLOOD - that ties us all together. 

Sooo...
This is the link:

https://social.ourblacktruth.com/pages/no-permission?redirect_url=aHR0cDovL3NvY2lhbC5vdXJibGFja3RydXRoLmNvbS9ob21lL2luZGV4L3RhYjpmcmllbmQtcmVxdWVzdHM=


We've been asking for it! 
We've got it!
Let's give it a shot!  If we like it, let's migrate ourselves and our contacts over to OUR BLACK TRUTH!!!  At least the part that is integrally about us.
I'm tired of non-Black people trying to define us, deprive us, disgrace us for their own selfish gain.  Aren't you? 

This is the time to make it happen.  I'm not addicted to FB or IG.  And I do want to give ourselves a chance to do something for each other. 

It's worth a try - so let's make it happen.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
Stay Blessed &
ECLECTICALLY BLACK  

Gloria DULAN-Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.