3.21.2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME - I JUST WANNA CELEBRATE ANOTHER DAY OF LIVING

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

Hello All:



Happy Birthday 2 Me!
Happy Birthday 2 Me!





Happy Birthday to Meeeeeee!
Glad I'm still here to see!!



I just wanna celebrate
Another Day of Living
I just wanna celebrate
Another Day of Life

Thanks Be To God Who Always 
Causes Me to Triumph in
His Name

If Not For His Goodness
If Not For His Grace
I don't Know Where I'd Be Today
If Not For His Mercy and Not For His Love
I'M STILL STANDING!!! 

So I'm Getting Ready
Ready For OVERFLOW

So Grateful for 
LOUIS WYNN WILSON - Love of My Life - 
Now residing with the Ancestor/Angels 

For
Our three Beautiful Children:
Kira, Rais & Adiya - of whom I am very proud
And for my Beautiful Grands
Handsome Hugh V, Handsome Jaden, 

Top Left: Me, aged 7 before Wrapping the Maypole Ceremonies, OKC; Me  NYC  1968 - Sam Anderson took this picture; Top Right, Me and Ki in Philadelphia, 1968; Bottom L-R: Adiya S.I. Wilson, Me, Jaden Harrell (grandson - birthday March 22 - he will be 18 tomorrow), Handsome Son RA Wilson, Daughter, Kira M.M. Harrell, Handsome Son-in-Law, Hugh Harrell IV this was at my birthday celebration at a Thai Restaurant in 2017


Handsome Akili, Handsome Kijahni
and my Beautiful Little Jazahra (the only girl - so far)

And For Traci & Handsome Hugh IV
My Brothers Warner and Sylvester
My Sister Brenda

My Fabulous Parents - Warner & Ruby Dulan
My Favorite Uncle Adolf Dulan
My Grands and Great Grands and Great, Great Grands on both sides of the Family 
All My Oklahoma Homies - 
From Kindergarten thru College to Now!
My Lincoln University Brothers And Sisters 

All My New York Homies
All My Philadelphia Homies

And for all my Sorors of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. 

 Thanks so much to you all - 
you make being here on this planet 
and this plane of action
A wonderful adventure 
I've got so much love for you all!!
To Be Continued....
Stay Blessed &
ECLECTICALLY BLACK 
Gloria Dulan-Wilson




-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.