10.07.2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIRA - MY NUMBER ONE CHILD

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson Hello All:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA
Today is the birthday of my number one
first born child 
My ride or die Daughter 
Kira 
Who has been with me through 
thick, thin, and whatever!!
She's beautiful
witty
smart
charming
adventurous
All that in a teeny little body
that probably never tops 99 lbs.
Great Things Come in Small Packages
They say you always remember your first born
And I always remember the day Kira
came into being
She's my pride and joy
And the Pride, Joy and Love to 
Younger Siblings RA and Adiya
Her Handsome Hubby Hugh IV and 
Two Handsome Sons Hugh V & Jaden


Librans are elegant, sweet, gentle & kind
Always willing to help
Always seeking balance and justice
And that's Kira through and through!
So Join Me & My Family 
in Wishing a Happy Birthday
to
Libra Diva Supreme 
Kira Malaika Michelle Harrell 
Much LUV4U
FROM
MOMI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.