5.08.2016

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOMS OF THE WORLD

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson



Hello All:


TODAY SUNDAY, MAY 8, 2016 IS


HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY 
AND I WISH 


A HAPPY, BLESSED, LOVING, FULFILLED, AND WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL!  
FOR ALL THAT YOU DO AND HAVE DONE  TO NURTURE, GUIDE, LOVE AND PROTECT YOUR OFFSPRING.  
AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE US AND ARE NOW ANCESTOR/ANGELS WATCHING OVER US - 


ESPECIALLY TO 
MY MOM RUBY LOVE DULAN 



My Mother Ruby Love Dulan


ALWAYS TREASURE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID AND TRIED TO DO TO RAISE A HARD-HEADED, SKINNY, OPINIONATED ARIES GIRL 
WHO NEVER KNEW WHEN TO COME HOME. 
THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME

MY GRAND MOTHERS 
CORNELIA HORNBEAK GAINES
 AND 
ZADY WASHINGTON DULAN


Mother's Mother, Grandmom Cornelia Hornbeak Gaines
Who made the world's best German Sweet Chocolate Cake from scratch
I always treasured our visits down home 



Daddy's Mother, Grandmom Zady Dulan
Who tried in vain to teach me to make biscuits from scratch
and cooked better food on a wood burning stove than most people do in  gourmet kitchen
 - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BOTH!

MY SISTER BRENDA
WHO RAISED TWO BEAUTIES OF HER OWN
Brenda with Sherri 


MY BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE ANNIE GEE
Annie Gee


AND TO MY DAUGHTER, KIRA, 
WHO IS A WONDERFUL MOTHER IN HER OWN RIGHT, 


My Beautiful Daughter Kira and Me - she designed the Mother's Day Card
from
a photo she had taken of us -
AND 



TRACI AND THE GRANDS 
MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW TRACIE - I AM EVER SO PROUD OF YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU'RE RAISING THE GRAND PEOPLE



AND TO MY THREE - I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU CHOSE ME TO BE YOUR MOM -



My Three - I make beautiful babies, don't I?

Just wanted to show you another version of m three

YOU ARE MY GREATEST TREASURES
I consider being a mom, and now a grand mom
one of  my greatest accomplishments.
And 
I Thank God For The Privilege!!

 STAY BLESSED & 
ECLECTICALLY BLACK - 
AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN.  
LOVE FROM YOUR MOMI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.