8.26.2015

Event Alert 2: Save the Date - November 1 2015 -KAPPA ALPHA PSI HONORING GLORIA DULAN-WILSON - Ad, Tix and Journal Info

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

Hello All:


I recently posted a "Save The Date" Announcement in reference to my being honored by the Burlington/Camden Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity on November 1, at Auletto's Catering, in Deptford, NJ *  (see link below).


However, in my excitement of being selected, I had not posted the relevant information in reference to Ads for the Journal, and the rates; as well as to how to purchase tickets.

This is their 12th Gala, and the proceeds of the funds have been used for educational purposes, scholarships, affordable homes and community development.  So it definitely is a worthy cause.  and one that has benefited the communities for quite some time.


So to All my friends, family and associates; All my Sorors of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.;

All members of The Divine Nine; All  Ques, Kappas, my Alpha relatives; All my kids, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncle, cousins - first, second and third removed; All the political figures, and elected officials I've said nice things about over the decades; All the community activists I've worked with and supported; All my fellow writers and photographers; All my friends AND RELATIVES in the music industry; All my fellow jazz lovers; All my fellow old school music lovers, All my FACEBOOK FAMILY, All my Linked In associates; All my African brothers and sisters from all over the Continent (you know who you are); All my readers;  All the Black newspapers I write, or wrote, for; All my party buddies; All my Lincoln U Classmates, past, contemporary and future; All my favorite restaurants  - Sylvia's Queen of Soul Food and Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine; All my favorite PR Divas and Media moguls; All my favorite Actors and Actresses; All my favorite vocalists; and All my wonderful well wishers, whoever and wherever you are - 
I would appreciate it if you would please take out an ad in the Journal (say something nice or historical or spiritual or erudite or funny); or purchase a dinner ticket and be part of this wonderful celebration, 
or both
I would love to see you there.  Definitely any contribution would be greatly appreciated.  


Two Sorors from North Carolina and Me at the Centennial Celebration of DST in DC 2013 - Love that Hat




Below, for your convenience, are the rate sheets as well as the insert consent form.  


If you want to send your ad as a jpeg, or pdf, please email it directly to the printer,  


Ron Moffitt at ronangedesign@gmail.com, 
along with your specifications.  However all payments for the ads are can be checks or money orders, and made payable to:
   
KAPPA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORP
70 Echo Hill Lane
Willingboro, NJ 08046
Attn: Richard Williams, Pres.


609.634.5551

Deadline is October 9, 2015
They prefer camera ready copy - you can do jpeg, pdf, or other formats; or just attach it to the email. The main request is that it be camera ready.  

Additional questions can be sent to Richard Williams Attention via:
williamsrd06@comcast.net









*For those of you who didn't get the original Save The Announcement, I'm attaching a link to the post below:

http://gloria-dulan-wilson.blogspot.com/2015/08/save-date-november-1-2015-burlington.html#.Vd5Q5XUT3Ss.gmail




Deadline for purchasing tickets is October 9, 2015  but the closer you get to the date, the more they come in demand.  You can purchase tickets directly from me  - email me at gloriadulanwilson@gmail.com to make arrangements; 
or you can purchase them via the Kappa Community Development Corporation, 70 Echo Hill Lane, Willingboro, NJ 08046;   williamsrdo6@comcast.net - let them know that it's at my table, and the ticket will be held in your name, or mailed to you, if you prefer.  

I'm so excited about this and the closer I get to the date, the more I become intrigued about how great this is going to be!!!


Hopefully, you are too - and know that your being there would make it and even greater success.

Thanks to everyone for all your well wishes, support, friendship and love! 


Stay Blessed &
ECLECTICALLY BLACK
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.