2.05.2015

JUST FOR FUN!!!

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

Hello All!

I hope you can see this!

I'm laughing myself silly -

Enjoy!!!




STAY BLESSED

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 12:30 AM, Gloria Dulan-Wilson <gloriadulanwilson@gmail.com> wrote:
Curtis!!!
I'm laughing myself silly here - this stuff is hilarious!!! Rolling on the floor kind of hilarious!  My friend Curtis sent it to me.  I don't need to say anything else - just enjoy!
Thanks for the chuckle
Stay Blessed
Gloria
 



Subject:  You know someone up North is bored when...
 
 


Korinna
- sent from my iPhone 
 
 


--
Bobbie

Every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart.  
 
If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?  LAUGH YOURSELVES SILLY LIKE I DID, I HOPE.   STAY BLESSED - GLORIA


=




-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.