8.11.2014

DYNAMIC DIVA RHONDA ROSS AT BIRDLAND AUGUST 18

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

Hello All:  

My sister/friend and writing buddy, Rhonda Ross, will be at the Birdland on August 18 - I know you won't want to miss this excellent performance!  So I'm sharing the info -see you there - 
Stay Blessed & 
ECLECTICALLY BLACK
Gloria


.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
photo credit: Florian Koenigsberger
for standing ovations, rave reviews 
 & lots of love at
Madison Square Garden,
Wolf Trap &
The Montreal Jazz Festival
COMING UP NEXT...




Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

View my videos on YouTube
Bookings/Press contact:

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.