7.25.2014

MINISTER IN CHURCH "GOD SAYS "F" YOU!!

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

This was emailed to me by a very astute friend -  check this out!

STAY BLESSED


Christian Blog

Preacher in the pulpit tells his congregation “F-you”

BY ADMIN IN CHRISTIAN NEWS · JULY 23, 2014
There are preachers who get extra excited in the pulpit and sometimes say things that they should never say. Then, there are some who find creative ways to use the word of God to share a message that might seem surprising, but is powerful and redemptive at the end.  This pastor might have achieved that goal with a recent sermon.  Here is some of what he said to his congregation,which probably raised a few eyebrows in the process:
Since we have been forgiven, what should be our corresponding action? I’m glad you asked. We should forgive and extend grace to everybody else.
 
No wonder Matthew says, “When you start praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him so your Father in heaven may forgive your sins for if you do not forgive, neither will your Father, who’s in heaven, forgive your transgressions.” As a Christian, you’ve got to forgive.
Now that said, and please don’t get offended, the new ‘F’ word in the word church is forgive. I’m going to say it again. The new ‘F’ word in this church is forgive. Now that said, do me a favor, touch your neighbor and say, “F you.”
God, I wish I had 25 people that say, “I’ll forgive you for whatever you said about me.” Not just your neighbor. Look down your whole row saying, “‘F’ you all, too.” Go ahead and tell them.
You know what? You all are looking at me crazy. Would you do me a favor? Take your phone out, text all your exes and say, “I’m at church. ‘F’ you. Forgive you for lying on me and talking about me.” Pastor, my mama don’t like you. Well, ‘F’ your mama. My family don’t like you. ‘F’ your family, too.
You know what? Jump on your feet, snap your fingers, say, “‘F’ everybody in here.”
God, I wish I had 5 people that would jump on your feet and high five 6 people say, “‘F’ you.” Go ahead, tell them. ‘F’ you. Go ahead. High 5 somebody else. Say, “‘F’ you, ‘F’ you, ‘F’ you. ‘F’ all you all. ‘F’ you.”
You can watch the inspirational sermon below:
You know I just had to share this one

The oft repeated LORD'S PRAYER, which is found in the 6th Chapter of Matthew, verses 9 thru 13, are generally all most of us ever know about this chapter.  And we can recite it in our sleep.  However, most of us know little to nothing about the instructions immediately preceding or following it.  And they are just as important as the Prayer itself.

So, in the words of the good Minister, "F" yourself for not knowing.  lol 
I wonder if this is going to catch on? 
What do you think?

Stay Blessed &
ECLECTICALLY BLACK 
Gloria Dulan-Wilson
 



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.