7.07.2014

ECLECTICALLY BLACK TEE SHIRTS LAUNCHED - WEAR THEM WITH PRIDE


-->By Gloria Dulan-Wilson
Hello All: 

I just launched a line of signature ECLECTICALLY BLACK TEE Shirts today!  It's my first ever effort - though I have to admit the idea has been rolling around in my mind for quite some time.

The logo is in the shape of a Pyramid - a symbol of strength, eternity, and unity with the world.  Within each wing of the Pyramid is an affirmation with the words "I AM"  at the apex, and is to be read:
I Am Eclectically Black, Eternally Blessed & Infinitely Empowered.  

I hope you like them and will wear them with pride!
They can be ordered by logging on to www.teespring.com/ECLECTICALLYBLACK

ECLECTICALLY BLACK TEES

Thank you for your orders and your support!
Stay Blessed & 
ECLECTICALLY BLACK
Gloria Dulan-Wilson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.