12.31.2023

KWANZAA KIZURI 2023

By Gloria DULAN-Wilson

 Hello All!

 


 

57th ANNIVERSARY OF CELEBRATING KWANZAA!  

And my 57th Anniversary of Celebrating it as well!

We have Maulana Ron Karenga to thank for this wonderful conception!  But even more significant - each and every one of us can be proud of the fact that we are honoring our Ancestors and Each Other in this loving way.

For those of you who celebrate our African Tradition:

HABARI GANI!!  TODAY IS DAY 5 NIA = PURPOSE

And I've been totally intentional in following the tenets of this day - 

I truly hope this day has been and will continue to be a blessing to you and yours!

I came across this video on FB - A Kwanzaa Song

It's my first time seeing the Video - and I'm sharin it with you - 

My Purpose is to Share the Joy and Love Kwanzaa was and is intended to bring to us all!

Please feel free to let me know how I did.

Click on the Link below to enjoy !


https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgzGwJSGsmlWtHXQqsndVwqMnWMQh?compose=jrjtXGkcvZRnlZrDfHvXKvqxWgQxkLsgbwfNQwcGbfrRGxhKjCDfDjTNppwHcchZzBhkqnnM&projector=1

 


 Kwanzaa Kizuri (Beautiful) to you all!

 

KWA HERI (go with God) & STAY BLESSED

 

(c) Gloria DULAN-Wilson 12/30/23

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.