12.23.2020

GDW Inspirational Messages to BEGIN BEING BLESSED - DAY 3/ DIVINE GUIDANCE


BY Gloria DULAN-Wilson

Hello All:

12.23.2020

GDW Inspirational Messages to BEGIN BEING BLESSED - DAY 3

We've been through a hellacious year - many of us have been traumatized - others have triumphed.  Over all most of us have coped with the combination of pandemic and maniacal assaults on our lives and our psyche.  I found myself wondering whether I was going to survive this with my sanity and spirituality intact; and I have to admit I've had some doubts.  So I'm embarking on a daily diet of positive, empowering messages and affirmations to redefine my mind, rather than continuing with the litany of grievances and challenges.  To the extent possible, I will also share them with you.  Most of my source is from Science of Mind (no! not Scientology); Bible Based messages, as well as other words of wisdom.  
They have nothing whatsoever to do with politics, race, ethnicity, culture - they have to do with inner development - based on the philosophical exortation:
"Be not conformed of this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind." 
Feel free to share and appropriate.  Hope this blesses  you and yours.
Stay Blessed &
ECLECTICALLY BLACK & BEGIN BEING
Gloria


DIVINE GUIDANCE

BE STRONG AND OF GOOD COURAGE
FOR THE LORD, THY GOD,
HE IT IS THAT DOTH GO WITH THEE,
HE WILL NOT FAIL THE, NOR FORSAKE THEE

We all wish to know that the Divine Presence goes before us, and we all have a right to feel this assurance.
Every person is a uniques presentation of the DIVINE MIND (GOD),
a separate, without being separated entity in the Universal Spirit
Every person is, as Emerson said, "dear to the heart of GOD."
We should all develop and increasing consciousness that we are protected
and guided in everything we do, say, or think.
Today I know that the Spirit goes before me, making plain, straight and perfect my way.
I feel that everything I do shall be prospered, and
I fully accept that I am in partnership with the Infinite.
It is my desire that only good will go from me.
Therefore, I have a right to expect that only good will return to me.
I live under the government of Good, and am guided by the Spirit of GOD.
This I affirm.
This I accept.

The practice of the Science of Mind calls for a positive understanding of the Spirit of Truth, a willingness to let this Inner Spirit guides us with the perfect knowledge that " The Law of the Lord is perfect.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

'
Stay Blessed &
ECLECTICALLY BLACK 
 
Gloria DULAN-Wilson

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.