10.03.2020

The T-Rumps positive for Covid-19?

Hello All:

I'm not posting this on my Blog until I can verify the veracity - but thought you'd be interested in this.
Since it's so hard to know when he is not lying, I am going to accept this with a grain of salt.  Either he's going for a
sympathy case, or he's trying to find a way to not participate in any more debate debacles, further embarrassing himself and alienating more potential voters.

I frankly think he will be conspiring with his henchmen off scene while ducking his responsibilities, and allowing his lunatic fringe maga-maggots to continue to terrorize the rest of the world.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/1/1982665/-BREAKING-TRUMP-IN-QUARANTINE-FOR-14-DAYS?fbclid=IwAR07EOfbIzpFzFYSo9EP0a7QG0Ktn6EZVokBaezrnDMfAtOg8aaxBWJpgrg


Coronavirus trump feat 1068x623
Attribution:
BREAKING: WHITE HOUSE SAYS TRUMP AND MELANIA POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 (UPDATED POST).

JUST ANNOUNCED….

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

It’s hard to overstate the impact of this.

It’s also hard to believe anything that comes out of this White House — and I put nothing past them to shift the dynamic of this election. But for now, I’m accepting that this is true and he has been infected.

In terms of the election — and how this could shift the dynamics of it - I’m at a total loss as to what’s going to happen in the next 31 days.

GDW:  I am looking at the fact that the munchausen community is the source of this - which makes me somewhat leary of this news.
So I'm holding my post until I can verify it
Stay Blessed

STAY BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.