10.08.2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NUMBER ONE CHILD - KIRA MM HARRELL

GLORIA DULAN-WILSON

 
Happiest of Birthdays from a Proud Mom to my Number One Child
KIRA MM HARRELL


I am proud, happy, lucky and Blessed to have such a delightful, articulate, elegant, funloving Daughter


 
I'm ever impressed with her excellent taste in a lifemate - my handsome Son-in-Law Hugh Harrell IV
 
 
MOM TO 2 FINE BLACK MEN IN TRAINING 
 
                                                         HANDSOME HUGH 5
 
HANDSOME JADEN



   Tiniest Big Sister ever!!  Much loved by Baby Sister Adiya, and Brother RA


Happy Birthday 2 You Ki

I am so proud and happy to be your Momi

And that you are an absolute beauty!

Enjoy your day of days

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.