8.19.2020

HERE WE GO AGAIN - THE FACEBOOK NAZIS ARE HARASSING ME AGAIN!

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

Hello All:

Here we go again!

Facebook is harassing me again.

They are probably being paid to harass all who are dealing with truth and speaking truth to power.

Their bogus claim is that I have some one fraudulently using my account.





Since they've already pulled this crap on me three days ago, and insisted that I change my pass word, this is a knee jerk move to further harass or prevent my posting key information.

And since it's being done by remote control, with no human being on the other end of the censorship, and no way to reach one, I guess I'll just have to devise other means to communicate with you.

So I would appreciate it if you would kindly keep track of my blog - ECLECTICALLY BLACK NEWS BLOG - as I iron out this latest nazi move they've tried to effect on me.  

Or perhaps I'll just go back to old fashioned emails - 

At any rate - make sure you understand that FB may have some T-rump connections that are trying to shut people down.  

Not playing this game with them this time.

I truly hope you value my communications and information enough to follow my Blog and respond to my emails.

If anyone knows how to communicate with "Big Brother FB" to get this corrected, let me know.  I'm not changing my pass word again.  Nor am I going to feel bad about telling the truth.


I am urging and encouraging my Brothers and Sisters in Africa, the Diaspora, etc to create our own secured social media to rival this hitlerian madness.  We really should have the technological knowhow and the business sense to make it happen.

Stay Blessed & 
ECLELCTICALLY BLACK 

Gloria



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.