4.19.2020

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS - APRIL 18, 2020 IS MY 37TH DELTAVERSARY

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

HELLO ALL!

IT'S MY 37TH DELTAVERSARY - 
37 years ago, I pledged Graduate Chapter with 
the Pasadena Alumnae Chapter in Pasadena, CA
And I am totally happy!
I had wanted to be a Delta all my life
So - even in this era of COVID19 - I am celebrating
I want to let all my Sorors know how much I love and value each of you
and am proud to be part of the world's GREATEST SORORITY
DELTA SIGMA THETA INC. 

 
SO I'M CELEBRATING WITH SOME CELEBRATORY PICTURES



Wearing my favorite Elephant Bracelet, and hat with DST Logo Pin from 2013


THIS WAS TAKEN AT LINCOLN UNIVERSITY AT MY EMERITUS CELEBRATION IN 2017
 



Posing IN California 2011


With Soror/Friend Brenda Kyser in Philadelphia at the Philly Alumnae 90th Anniversary


With Soror DOROTHY I. HEIGHT 



With  Congresswoman Soror Marcia L Fudge at the Congressional Black Caucus 2018 -Flanked by 2 local Sorors


With Omega/Brother/Friend The Rev. Jesse L. Jackson at Soror Susan Taylor's Birthday Ceremony

At the DNC in Philly 2016 after Hillary Clinton's Acceptance Speech - I got buried in Balloons


 With Soror/Friend Susan L. Taylor at the Rainbow Push Coalition in NYC 2019




-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.