10.30.2019

Happy to my Baby Child ADIYA -

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

Hello All:

Today is October 30 - the birthday of my "Baby Chile," and number three youngest in the family, ADIYA.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIYA!!!



You've heard mention that I have 17 family members born in October:  My first born, Kira, my Sister, Brenda, my late husband, Lou Wilson, the love of my life, and our baby child, Adiya, who was born today, October 30 is the last one. 



 



And since she's the last October in our family birthday, you might say  
God saved the Best for Last.

She was a phenomenon from the day she was born.  
The first newborn to look the doctor in the eye when he smacked her on the bottom, as if to say, "Are you out your mind?  Why are you hitting me?" 
And from that day to now, she's always had this presence, this confidence, this awareness.  
A true Scorpio Diva in every sense of the word.  Elegant, intelligent, insightful, empathic - as a bragging parent, I could actually list another 30 attributes that come easily to her.




She is my beloved child in whom I am well pleased! Knowing her, she's somewhere between China and Philadelphia or California. 
She is the world traveler of the family.  No surprise here - it's in her genes.

From birth she's always been ahead of her time - walked early, talked early. Her talents build on her talents - and as her classmates have often said of her, "she's so graceful, she moves like she's walking on diamonds." 
 

Please join me in wishing her a wonderful, happy, blessed, loving, funfilled birthday celebration

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIYA!!!
 
Happy Birthday Deeyah!! - 

Much LUV4U. 

Momi

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.