7.28.2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME HUGH V

Happy Birthday Handsome Hugh V

Well, it's official today you're Now 21
Born under the SUN sign of LEO THE LION



A dynamic young man in every way
Celebrating your big milestone birthday


Tell me how fast did the the time really did fly
Today is the 28th of July

The special day that you turned 21
My very first, handsome grandson


I'm remembering when we first met
A day I'll never ever forget

You were a tiny little thing
And to your mom you did cling


But then you grew into a rambunctuous boy
With wonderful smiles and lots of joy



Your talent and creativity began to show
As each day you continued to evolve and grow



And before I could really turn around,
There you were – college bound


And here you are now
A YOUNG FINE BLACK MAN
With so many amazing and wonderful plans


So let me say how proud I am of you
Happy Birthday to the NUMBER FIVE HUGH


Stay Blessed & 
ECLECTICALLY BLACK from 
Grammie Gee 





(c)POETIC LICENSE PROVIDED BY Gloriadulanwilson -07282019









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.