6.16.2019

Happy Father's Day to all the Wonderful Men in My Life

By Gloria Dulan-Wilson

Hello All:

It takes a special person to be a real father -and I've been blessed to have been raised by one; and surrounded by family members who exemplified the role of FATHER every day.  My Grandparents on both sides of the family, my Uncles - Adolf, Major, Buddy,  and John Q., and my classmates from Lincoln University whom I've grown to know and love over the years - all have these wonderful character traits.   It's an honor to know you and see the fact that your offspring and their offsprings are growing and prospering in wisdom, knowledge and understanding.   Though some have made their transition - like my brother/friend, Zach Husser, and my favorite Uncle Adolf Dulan - they are still very much a part of my heart, and have raised some very amazing kids to carry forward their wisdom and knowledge.


So to all the Brother/Friends in my life
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY - 
STAY BLESSED &
ECLECTICALLY BLACK 
GLORIA


MY DAD - WARNER HALE DULAN, SR - WHO RAISED US FOUR WILD ONES - ME, BRENDA NELLE, WARNER, JR., AND SILAS SYLVESTER II imbued us with his wisdom, principles, creativity, love, concern, and who loved and revered my mother, Ruby Love, all his life. 



ME WITH MY HANDSOME SON RA - FATHER TO MY THREE BEAUTIFUL GRANDS - AKILI  JABARI, & TWINS JAZAHRA AND KIJAHNI  - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AND MUCH LOVE TO YOU

ME AND LOU - THE FATHER OF OUR THREE BEAUTIFUL KIDS, KIRA, RAIS & ADIYA - HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO YOU IN THE  REALM OF ANCESTOR/ANGELS - YOU ARE MUCHLY MISSED AND LOVINGLY REMEMBERED





MY HANDSOME SON IN LAW HUGH HARRELL IV - MARRIED TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER KIRA AND FATHER TO MY TWO HANDSOME GRANDSONS, HUGH V AND JADEN
 
 
 
I WROTE THIS IN 2016 IN SALUTE TO MY FAMILY OF FINE BLACK MEN AND I'M SHARING IT AGAIN HERE BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY WONDERFUL BROTHERS IN MY LIFE WHO ARE EXEMPLARS OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A DAD:

https://gloria-dulan-wilson.blogspot.com/2016/06/happy-fathers-day-to-all-fine-black-men.html 




-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.