12.23.2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS, KWANZAA KIZURI, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND ANY THING ELSE YOU MAY BE CELEBRATING

BY Gloria Dulan-Wilson

Hello All!!

I've been wracking my brain, and it's put me in a strain 
To truly reveal to all how I feel
With all this strife and hate
When we need to celebrate
The fact that we're here
Cut out all this fear
So this is where I draw the line
And come up with a new paradigm

This is the season and Christ is the Reason
We should celebrate the Joy
  Come out and be Merry and not to destroy
All that he tried to do, no matter what others say is still very true
HE was a gift to me and to you
Others may have gotten it wrong
But for 2000+ years HE's still going strong
So no matter what you're celebrating
No matter what you're contemplating
Whether you celebrate 1 day or the whole season through
I sincerely wish a BLESSED & MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU
And to my brothers and sisters from the Mother Land
KWANZAA KIZURI (Beautiful Kwanzaa)
is also my plan
And to my friends and acquaintances of other persuasions
Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays for all the occasions
So no matter what you're celebrating
No matter what good you're anticipating
Keep this time full of joy and pleasure
And fill with great memories you will always treasure!

(c)Poetic License By Gloria Dulan-Wilson (12/23/2015)





According to God, Jesus, Neville, Rev. Ike, Joel Osteen and knowledgeable others
What ever you put behind the phrase "I AM" is what you become
And if you don't  want your I AM to be negative and full of pain
You'll be careful of what you're saying
Which is why the logo you see has come to represent what I AM to me
I'm sharing some of my I AMs with you and if they fee true for you
Feel free to adopt them as well - 'cause you see - 
The More Positive I AMs we have, the more powerful we'll be!
And if your subconscious mind says it's not true
Keep on believing until it comes through
For all we see in manifestation
Started with someone's imagination!!


I AM:
Positively Black
ECLECTICALLY BLACK
Whole, harmonious, perfect & complete
Blessed & Highly Favored
A Child of the Most High God
Loving and Beloved
Healthy, wealthy, prosperous and successful
Talented, Equipped, Approved
Anointed, appointed, not average
Peaceful, poised, empowered
*Victorious, talented, creative
Energetic, happy, positive
Passionate, strong, confident, 
Secure, beautiful/handsome, attractive
Fulfilled, Anointed, accepted,
Forgiven, prepared, accepted
Motivated, focused, disciplined
Qualified, determined, patient
Kind, generous, excellent
Empowered, fun, free, 
Add some "I AMs of your own here:

______________________
______________________
______________________

Now don't go around thinking that it's a lie
Spend some time seeing it true in your Mind's Eye!

And SO IT IS 
AND IT CANNOT BE OTHERWISE
AND I REJOICE BECAUSE OF IT!**



I Am Eternally Blessed, Infinitely Empowered, and ECLECTICALLY BLACK: GLORIA DULAN-WILSON


LOVE & Blessings to all my Family and Friends
I Just want to say as 2015 ends
This has been a year of growth for me
And things I never thought I'd do
I would never had succeeded had it not been for you!
I wish every one a Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa Kizuri, Happy New Year
And that all the good things you desire come through and true for you
I want to extend special love and greetings to my Sorors
DELTA SIGMA THETA SORORITY, INC 
Philadelphia Alumnae Chapter &
New York Alumnae Chapter

To my Children:
Kira, Rais & Adiya & Handsome Hugh IV & Traci
To my Grandpeople
Handsome Hugh V, Handsome Jaden, Handsome Akili, Handsome Kijahni
And  The Most Beautiful Little Miss Jazzie

My Best Friends For Life: Annie Gee and Lillian

My Favorite Uncle - Adolf

And all the Members of the  Dulan and the Wilson Families

My Classmate/friends of 
LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, PA
HAIL! HAIL! LINCOLN
YOU ALL ROCK! 

ALL MY WONDERFUL FACEBOOK FAMILY & FRIENDS 
You have made my life joyful and wonderful with your
wit wisdom and revelations!!

LET'S MAKE 2016 THE FULFILLED PROMISES WE TALKED ABOUT IN 2015

STAY BLESSED 
&
ECLECTICALLY BLACK
GLORIA 


*Joel Osteen "The Power of I Am" 
** Rev. Ike: What You Say after I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU For Visiting Gloria Dulan-Wilson Eclectic Black People VIP Blog. We Would Like Your Views, Interests And Perspectives. Please Leave A Comment Below.